No upper deck, but the intimate traditional craft is styled absolutely traditionally without any limiting comfort. This is the princess of boats!
The designers wanted to recreate the heritage of the backwater Kettuvallom without compromising on comfort - the result a boat that oozes traditional style whilst being exceptionally comfortable.
For us this is truly romantic and the small size of the boat is ideal for the smaller rivers and waterways. Whe you sit aboard and compare it to modern styled boats you will feel like a real king - there is nothing nouveau riche about this boat!
You get all meals, overnight AC and excellent route that wends through the hidden byways of the backwaters to really hare the magic of this watery world so under pressure from the changes in climates and pressure of the modern world.
Pickup is before lunch on day one and drop off after breakfast on the last day near Alappuzha.
- Price includes Taxes
- All Meals
- Private Houseboat - no other groups on board
- Crew of captain, chef and mate
- AC in bedrooms during the night (AC does not operate in open areas for obvious reasons)
- Tea, Coffee, Bottled Water (please note the Kerala government is discouraging the drinking of sugary drinks so houseboat companies are reducing the availability of said drinks)
- Alcoholic beverages (forbidden from sale on houseboats)
- Transfers from hotels or city
We can arrange transfers from Cochin, airport or further afield which will be quoted separately. (Handy Note: We can arrange for you to stop with driver to purchase beers, wines (etc) for drinking aboard